Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! You can have Taco soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- It’s 2-3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 28 oz of tomato juice.
- It’s 2 cans of rotel, corn, black beans, pinto beans.
- You need 28 oz of water.
- You need 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 2 packets of taco seasoning.
For dinner tonight, try Paula Deen's Taco Soup recipe from Food Network, loaded with beef, beans and all the flavors of the Southwest. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe.
Taco soup instructions
- Brown and drain ground beef in a skillet..
- Open and drain rotel, corn, and beans..
- Open diced tomatoes and tomato juice pour directly into crock pot….
- Put seasoning, ground beef, rotel, corn and beans in crock with diced tomatoes and tomato juice. Add water and stir together..
- Cook on high for 6 hours… Can cook on low also….
Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love.