Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
Chicken breasts, corn, beans, and other delicious ingredients are simmered in a tomato base. Top this delicious soup with crispy homemade. It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. You can have Chicken Tortilla Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of mild Rotel.
- Prepare 16 oz of medium salsa.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packet of ranch.
Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds.
Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Spray crockpot with Pam..
- Place chicken, cream cheese, beans, corn, Rotel, salsa, and seasoning in crockpot..
- Add about half your can of chicken broth. Add more later if it's too thick..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Shred chicken, and add more broth if necessary..
It is loaded with juicy, tender shredded chicken. By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. A silky purée of vegetables, tortillas and spices, this chicken tortilla soup is hearty enough to serve as a meal. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant.