Red cabbage salad with almonds, feta and dried cherries. Toss dressed cabbage gently with half of dates and feta. Sprinkle with remaining dates, then feta My grandma used to make the red cabbage salad with tons of minсed garlic and a bit of mayo. Have tried adding some small slices granny smith apple, and another time some chopped dried apricots.
Warm Red Cabbage Salad!!!, Beef And Red Cabbage Rolls With Curry Sauce, Raw Vegan Red Cabbage Salad hot or cold. I realize this post is several years old, but I just made this salad –with the addition of a touch of honey in the dressing, no sprouts, and subbed marcona almonds for the. This red cabbage salad is a colourful variation on a classic coleslaw. You can have Red cabbage salad with almonds, feta and dried cherries using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red cabbage salad with almonds, feta and dried cherries
- Prepare 0.5 of red cabbage small.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 100 Grams of cherries dried.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 100 Grams of almonds peeled.
- Prepare 100 Grams of feta.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of vinegar fruit (cherry, pear or apple).
- You need 6 Tablespoons of nut oil (almond or wal).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of acacia honey.
It includes zingy flavours of grapefruit, ginger, fresh mint and coriander. Serve at summer barbecues, picnics with burgers or as an irresistible addition to a festive winter buffet. Crunchy, chopped Asian Cranberry Almond Salad with tangy dried cranberries, sliced almonds Roasted Eggplant, Spinach, Quinoa, and Feta Salad – healthy, Mediterranean-style, gluten free Made with two types of cabbage, thin cut almonds, crisp, toasted ramen noodles and a sweet and. For example, I came across a Warm Red Cabbage Salad with Dried Fruit and Feta in the new Complete Tassajara Cookbook I bought a few weeks back.
Red cabbage salad with almonds, feta and dried cherries step by step
- Generously cut out the stem and cut the cabbage into very thin slices (max. 2 mm). Mix cabbage and salt in a bowl and let it stand for about half an hour..
- Halve dried cherries and chop onions as finely as possible..
- Mix all the dressing ingredients..
- Halve almonds and roast gently with some oil in a pan. Put aside a few almonds and some feta..
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl. Arrange red cabbage on plates and garnish with feta and almonds..
Some things I thought about along the way – I used golden raisins, but I imagine any number of dried fruits would work nicely. Quick and easy apple and red cabbage salad recipe with pecans, cranberries and a dressing made with For this warm apple salad, we lightly cook apples and cabbage with some garlic and celery. Or instead of the cranberries – dried cherries, golden raisins and dried blueberries are wonderful. Easy Red Cabbage Slaw Salad that is amazing served as a slaw, a side, salad or even an appetizer. Perfect for potlucks or parties, great to make ahead.