Crockpot Pepper Steak. Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? This Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe is delicious! Easy pepper steak recipe tastes amazing in the crock pot.
Serve over rice or egg noodles. If you like your green pepper crisp, add to crock pot the last couple hours of cooking time. This is not a traditionally prepared Chinese Pepper Steak but it is very good nonetheless. You can have Crockpot Pepper Steak using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pepper Steak
- It’s 1 1/2-2 of pds Top sirloin cut in strips.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion cut in slices.
- It’s As needed of Tri color bell peppers.
- You need As needed of mild rotel or stewed tomatoes 1/2-1 can.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch and 3 tbsp water.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of worchershire sauce.
- Prepare To taste of marinade-see my method in directions and ingredients I use.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
In addition to seasoning the beef with garlic powder, I added red pepper flakes and fresh minced garlic to the crock. This easy crockpot pepper steak recipe with tomatoes is a healthy weeknight meal that doesn't take a lot of effort to make, but tastes absolutely delicious! My love for slow-cooked meals runs deep. Crock Pot Pepper steak is made with tender beef strips, peppers, onion and a tomato based sauce.
Crockpot Pepper Steak step by step
- To taste marinade-worchershire, Zesty Italian dressing, unsalted meat tenderizer, fave steak seasonings to marinate your steak strips in for a few hours.
- Dice all veggies, Onion/bellpeppers, minced garlic, grated ginger and put aside, don't add to CP yet..
- Now add can of MILD rotel or stewed tomatoes or half a can of each to crockpot. Or 1 can and half the the other can. Use juices too. And tsp of brown sugar..
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, worchershire sauce, beef broth, onion/bpeppers, garlic, ginger, pepper (black or cayenne) and whisk or stir all together. Add to CRockpot..
- Now in a smaller bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water together. Stir constantly while adding to crockpot..
- Now add the marinade meat strips. Add just the meat, not the marinade..
- Cover and cook on low for 4-8 hours. Really just depends on your pot and how fast it cooks. Meat will be really tender on low instead of high. But whatever time allows you. Your preference..
- Also, if you like your peppers and onion semi crunchy add them later on about 2 hours or so before done.
- Serve over rice. I like it with steamed rice..
- My pic was from when it was just a little over half way done. But once it was, everything had cooked down and was tender so good!.
- Also, you can add more sauces,seasonings,broth, Cornstarch, or whatever if you want it thinner or thicker just depending on your taste..
It couldn't be easier and the flavor is amazing! Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? This Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe is delicious! Easy pepper steak recipe tastes amazing in the crock pot. The steak and peppers become super tender after slow cooking all day!