Vegetable beef soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. So many beef soups are watery and dull.
Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends. On a whim I decided to cook vegetable soup. Having never made vegetable soup I was a little leery especially since my husband. You can cook Vegetable beef soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable beef soup
- You need 1-1 1/2 lbs of stew meat cut into sm pieces(any meat or turkey).
- It’s 2 cups of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby carrots cut small.
- Prepare 1 cup of red potatoes cut small.
- Prepare 20 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel(I used mild).
- You need 1 can of seasoned black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of chia seeds soaked (optional).
- Prepare of Morton's nature's seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2-3 cups of Chicken broth.
This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all simmered in a tomato broth. A hearty one pot meal that's perfect for a cold night! This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker!
Vegetable beef soup step by step
- In a pan add onion and cook until soft. Add minced garlic and stir for about 30 seconds. Add stew meat, or your choice of protein, season to taste and cook through..
- While meat is cooking snap green beans, cut carrots and potatoes. Rinse them and put them in crock pot. Add corn, crushed tomatoes and rinsed black beans and rotel. Add about a cup of chicken broth, stir and season to taste..
- When meat is finished add to crock pot and stir, add soaked chia seeds if using. Add more chicken broth until completely covered. Stir cook on high for 4 hrs then on low until the veggies are cooked through and meat is tender..
Home » Main Courses » Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty combination of beef and lots of vegetables. Perfect for a cold winter night, this soup is comforting, healthy and totally delicious! … Southern Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe: … This past weekend, we experienced a brief respite from the cold weather of the past several weeks. Rich, very flavorful vegetable beef soup makes a comforting start to a winter meal and is hearty enough to be served as a delicious and filling main course. Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe – Stovetop, Slow Cooker & Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Instructions.