Protein Cookie Dough Balls.
You can have Protein Cookie Dough Balls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein Cookie Dough Balls
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Old Fashion Oats.
- It’s 55 grams of Chocolate Protein Powder.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Powdered Peanut Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Reduced Sugar Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mini Chocolate Chips.
Protein Cookie Dough Balls instructions
- Place oats and protein powder into food processor. Pulse until blended..
- Add water, almond milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Pulse until completely blended..
- Roll "dough" into 9 balls and place in refrigerator. (If dough is too sticky, add more oats until appropriate consistency is reached.) Enjoy!.