My Chili Mac.
You can have My Chili Mac using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chili Mac
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of rotini or other pasta.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of spaghetti sauce (32 oz).
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheese.
My Chili Mac instructions
- Brown hamburger over medium heat..
- Add chopped onion and cook until translucent. Drain grease off of hamburger mixture..
- While hamburger is browning, cook pasta according to package directions..
- After hamburger is drained, add spaghetti sauce, kidney beans and spices to hamburger..
- Combine hamburger sauce mixture with pasta in pan..
- Serve in bowls with cheese sprinkled over each serving..