Oats chia & walnuts with Kellogg's. Nutritious and easy, these overnight chia oats can help jumpstart your day. Customize by adding your favorite toppings and almondmilk flavor. Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk.
Over Night Oats with Chia Seeds. This breakfast tastes good enough to be a dessert. and it's so creamy that you P. S If you don't have any chia seeds then check out my original Over-Night Oats. You can have Oats chia & walnuts with Kellogg's using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats chia & walnuts with Kellogg's
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Kellogg's oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Kellogg's corn flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk / sofit soya milk.
- You need 1/4 of Apple.
- Prepare 6-7 of Grapes beads slit in half.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Pomegranate.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tbsp of Almond drink mix powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 5-6 of Walnuts broken.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need as needed of Sugar.
Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) chocolate chia overnight oats! I hope you enjoy my vanilla chia seed oats recipe! It's the perfect healthy breakfast idea, with healthy fats from the chia seeds, slow release carbs and. So, here you have it, my overnight oat and chia breakfast pudding.
Oats chia & walnuts with Kellogg's instructions
- Firstly soak chia seeds and oats in seprate -seprate bowls overnight in the fridge.
- Mix cinnamen powder in yogurt then add almond powder, honey, soaked chia, soaked oats, apple, grapes, pomegranate beads, walnut and mix nicely.. Keep some fruits and nuts aside fo' garnishing.
- Finely at last add corn flakes.
- Yo'r high "protein rich" breakfast is done..is this and't so simple????.
- Transfer in serving glass or bowl.
- Garnish with pomgranate beads, apple pieces, 🍇 grapes &walnuts.
- Serve chilled..heavenly taste.
- Can add milk or soya milk acc. the consistency u like.
Its incredibly adaptable, but I've listed out below my favorite way to make it – feel free to use other milk or sweetners, and play around. The flavor of these Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats most closely reminds me of the milk leftover after a big bowl of chocolate flavored cereal. My whole life, before going plant-based. oats chia nutrition facts and nutritional information. But, YES, overnight oats are a healthy option! These fruit, oat and chia mini chews could be considered a stepping stone up to the famous chew me oat fruit bars which George absolutely loves.