Red Wine Beef Stew.
You can create Red Wine Beef Stew by using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that:
Ingredients of Red Wine Beef Stew
- It’s 3 lbs of Beef Chuck cubed.
- You need 3 of shallots or yellow onion chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 stalks of celery diced.
- You need 4 of large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed.
- Prepare 1,5 cups of Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti.
- You need 2 cups of Beef broth or, chicken stock or water.
- It’s 2 of large carrots sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried thyme.
- You need 1 of Tblsp spoon salt.
- It’s 2 of tblsp ground black pepper.
- You need 3 of tblspoon olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp tomato paste.
Red Wine Beef Stew step by step
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer..
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗.