Toasted turkey tacos. Turkey tacos recipe with cranberry salsa! Another great way to use up Thanksgiving turkey To serve, open up the tacos and put some chopped lettuce and plenty of cranberry salsa over the. Add the ground turkey and break apart with a spatula.
Serve with onion, sour cream, and lime. These turkey tacos are to die for. Great flavor and an absolute joy to everyone who try's them. You can make Toasted turkey tacos by using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can create that:
Ingredients of Toasted turkey tacos
- Prepare 1 lb of raw turkey breast cutlets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of ripe avacado.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 of 5×6 ripe tomato.
- Prepare 12 of 6″ flour tortillas.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 3 strips of bacon.
- It’s 1 of lg egg.
Like always, as easy as possible to do and the most flavor. Ground turkey is seasoned with chili powder, cumin, paprika, and cayenne in this easy recipe for a meat topping for tacos or baked Ground Turkey Taco Meat. Extra easy roasted veggie tacos recipe featuring flavorful roasted vegetables, hearty black beans, and a delicious five minute creamy cilantro sauce. See more ideas about Ground turkey tacos, Turkey tacos, Carlsbad cravings.
Toasted turkey tacos instructions
- Chop lettuce, cilantro, avocado and tomatoes and combine. Salt to taste then set aside. In a medium frying pan heat oil over medium heat. Set oven at 400F..
- In separate pan, fry bacon until extra crispy. Set on paper towel to dry and become brittle..
- Fry turkey cutlets until light brown and only 2/3's fully cooked, about 3 minutes. Set aside on paper towel until all cutlets are cooked. place cutlets in preheated oven till fully cooked and have a crispy, outer crust..
- Place tortillas in the oven for about 1 minute to soften. Crumble bacon and mix with ranch dressing. Cut turkey cutlets into strips and build tacos, saving the bacon-ranch as topping..
- Pound out the turkey cutlets to about 1/8 inch. Drag through flour, dip in egg wash, then coat with panko crumbs. Set aside and refrigerate..
Turkey Tacos that are quick, easy, healthy, juicy and packed with flavor – you won't even miss the beef with my secret. Turkey roasted with chipotle and garlic topped with cranberry chutney and fresh cilantro. Toasted coriander and cumin seeds lift the savory quotient of these easy turkey tacos. Get a taste of this healthy yet delicious Mexican roasted butternut squash & turkey taco. Okay, so not a lot of Mexican tacos get stuffed with turkey.