Chicken Taco Casserole. We love tacos, and most kids love them too. This Chicken Taco Casserole has all the delicious taco taste and loaded with. We cook up some boneless, skinless chicken breasts, throw everything into a casserole dish and cover We like to change up our usual taco routine with this casserole version of one of our family's.
Add shredded chicken and coat it well with tomato mixture. After thawing top with grated cheese. Keto Taco Casserole from Delish.com is all about the beef. You can have Chicken Taco Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Casserole
- It’s 4 C of shredded chicken (you can use a rotisserie chicken from the store).
- You need 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 C of sour cream.
- Prepare 10 oz of can Rotel (I like 'Original').
- Prepare 15 oz of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need of Sprinkling of taco seasoning mix (I use very little, but use to taste).
- You need 5 C of coarsely chopped crushed tortilla chips.
- You need 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Chopped tomatoes.
We packed all of your favorite Tex-Mex flavors into this endlessly scoopable and delicious casserole. If you love Chicken Tacos, you will love this Taco Chicken Casserole. So easy to throw the ingredients together, then enjoy with all your favorite added toppings! Then you'll love this Chicken Taco Casserole recipe.
Chicken Taco Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13" casserole dish.
- Stir: chicken, soup, sour cream, Rotel, black beans, seasoning in a bowl.
- Layer: half the chicken mixture, 3C tortilla chips and half the cheese.
- Cover. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover. Sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until bubbling.
- Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes. You could also add chopped black olives (I just didn't have any on hand).
Melted Monterey Jack cheese adds the perfect amount of creamy goodness to the top of this surprisingly low-calorie taco casserole. This chicken taco casserole is not only super easy, but it's also loaded with flavor. Chicken, mushrooms, chili peppers, and cheese are layered with torn corn tortillas. Chicken Taco Casserole has been declared the new favorite casserole recipe in our home! This ridiculously simple Mexican inspired casserole was flavorful and gobbled up by the whole family.