Cheesy Baked Ziti.
You can have Cheesy Baked Ziti using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Baked Ziti
- You need 1 box of ziti noodles.
- You need 8 cup of water.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 lb of spicy sausage.
- You need 1 medium of sized onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional – I like to spice it up!).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 cup of mozzerella cheese.
Cheesy Baked Ziti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large pot add water, salt, and ziti noodles. Cook til al dente, drain and set aside. (I toss with a tsp. oil to prevent sticking).
- In skillet or medium pot, over medium heat, add sausage and onion and cook til brown then drain..
- Add garlic to sausage and onion and give a stir to soften..
- Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, and 1 cup water to sausage mixture. Stir until mixture is smooth..
- Add Italian seasoning, oregano, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt..
- Bring sauce to a slow boil and turn down to simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Add fresh parsley and stir..
- In 9×11 baking dish add noodles, sauce, 2 cups parmesan cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Stir all until thoroughly mixed..
- Top with 1 cup remaining mozzerella cheese..
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes and serve..