Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti.
You can have Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 large of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 12 oz of ziti (about 4 cups).
- You need 1/2 lb of lean ground turkey.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of 26-oz jar marinara sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach, thick stems removed (about 4 cups).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan (2 oz).
- You need 1 of oregano, to taste.
- You need 1 cup of grated mozzarella.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta & return it to the pot..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion & garlic 4-5 mins. Add turkey, 3/4 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper and cook, 5-6 mins..
- Toss the pasta with the meat mixture, marinara sauce, tomato paste, baby spinach, oregano, ricotta & 1/2 cup Parmesan & transfer to a 9X13 baking dish. Sprinkle an even coat of mozzarella & more Parmesan on top, bake until melted, 12-15 mins..