Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish. My favorite dish at the moment, I thought I would share it with you, I love it with pasta and over rice both brown or white. Rice and dried legumes like chickpeas are staples in Turkish cuisine and are some of the most popular Turkish ingredients. Go ahead and try Turkish rice pilaf with chicken and chickpeas for a simple, delicious meal all in one pot.
Health, Salad, Portion, Stripes, Traditional, Grain, Kitchen, White, Gourmet, Meat, Pea, Plate, Organic, Ramadan, Cereal, Chick, Chickpea, Dinner, Brick, Lunch, Food, Pile, Bean, Indian, Dish, Meal, Boiled, Chicken, Middle, Two, Table, Gray, Rice, Macro, Vegetable, Protein, Turkish, Fresh, Pilaf, Eastern. Dig into this heartwarming dish of Chickpeas with Sausage and Rice. This rice and beans recipe is the perfect one pot meal; tender chickpeas are simmered with paprika-spiked chorizo and fluffy long grain rice to delicious results. You can cook Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 of Uncle Ben's boil in bag brown rice(cooked).
- Prepare 2 cans of rotel.
- It’s 2 cans of chick peas(drained & rinsed).
- It’s 1 of small can corn.
- You need of season salt.
- You need of chicken marinade (Lea & perrins).
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s 2 boxes of chicken stock (won't use all).
A wide variety of turkey chick peas options are available to you, such as ad, fd. You can also choose from bulk, drum, and can (tinned) turkey chick. Brown rice provides you with a lot of fibre and ensures good health. Go through the recipe and to serve this amazing bowl of complete meal.
Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish step by step
- Brown ground turkey with chicken marinade, season salt and onion powder. Cook rice while browning using 1 box of the chicken stock and 4 cups of water..
- Once turkey is cooked add rotel, Chick peas, & corn and enough chicken stock to almost cover. Bring to a boil. Cook at a boil for about 20 minutes stirring frequently..
- Drain rice and add to mixture. Continue to cook at a boil for 5-10 minutes. Season to taste..
Keyword Chick Pea And Mint Brown Rice. Roast chicken thighs with brown rice & salsa verde. How about a healthy, low-calorie roast chicken dinner? Enjoy this tasty meal with benefits like vitamin C from A superhealthy vegetable-packed curry with chickpeas, spinach and tomatoes. Serve this delicious Indian dish with filling brown basmati rice.