Baked Ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake…. It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese.
Lasagna and baked ziti share a lot of the same ingredients, but I find that baked ziti is a lot easier to throw together and serve. The best recipe for baked ziti casserole. Baked Ziti is an easy weeknight pasta dish! You can cook Baked Ziti using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ziti pasta.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta cheese ( I substitue cream cheese).
- It’s 3 cup of mozarella cheese.
- You need 1 of Spaghetti Sauce ( I used Emiril's u can tell difference between cheap n good sauce).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of parsley ( used just for color).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
Tender ziti noodles, a zesty meat sauce and delicious creamy ricotta are layered in a casserole dish, topped with cheese and baked until bubbly. Baked ziti is a simple casserole made with a zesty meat sauce, tender pasta, creamy ricotta, and mozzarella cheese. Typically, the pasta is cooked separately while the meat sauce is being prepared. This Baked Ziti is a classic Italian-American comfort food!
Baked Ziti instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Brown Ground Beef.
- While Beef is browning add cream cheese.
- After Gradually mix in spaghetti sauce.
- When your cooking your sauce Mixture be sure to have your ziti pasta boiling.
- once pasta & sauce r done layer sauce mixture, parmesan cheese & ziti..
- Repeat till done.
- Once Layers R done sprinkle parmesan cheese & mozarella.
- bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Once Done add parsley for color.
It's easy to make, perfect for a weeknight meal or a special occasion. Tender pieces of ziti noodles, delicious meat sauce. This baked ziti recipe is layers of pasta with meat sauce and three types of cheese, all cooked together to golden brown perfection. A hearty dinner option that's perfect for feeding a crowd! A saucy, cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe!