Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes.
You can have Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes
- You need 1 large of Banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of Agave or honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground flax seed.
- You need 2 tsp of Sunflower seed kernels.
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of Scoop (about 2-3 tbsp) vanilla protein powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes instructions
- In a medium bowl mash banana and add milk, vanilla, agave or honey, sunflower kernels and ground flax seed..
- In another bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. You can add a little more milk if the batter is too thick..
- Spray a large skillet or griddle pan with non stick cooking spray. Take 1/4 cup of the batter to form each pancake. You can also make mini pancakes if you like..
- Cook over low to medium heat for bout 2-3 minutes on each side til the pancake rises slightly and forms bubbles and is golden brown. Top with cut fresh bananas, syrup and pecans. Enjoy!.
- This pancake recipe makes about 10 or so pancakes depending on how big you choose to make them. I can only eat 2 at a time so I put the rest of the cooked pancakes in the fridge for a quick breakfast during the week in a ziplock bag. They reheat nicely for about 1 minute for 2 pancakes. Easy peasey!.