White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Tarts.
You can have White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Tarts using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Tarts
- You need of For Crust.
- You need 1 of 1]2 cup crushed Oreo cookies.
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- Prepare of 9 ounces good quality white chivolate, chopped.
- It’s of 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Prepare Drops of red food color.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Crushed pepper in candy and peppermint bark and whipped cream.
White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Tarts instructions
- Combine butter and crumbs in a bowl. Press in to tart tins and freeze.
- Place white chocolate in a bowl. Heat cream just to a boil and pour over chocolate, stir smooth. Cool to room temperature add salt add and extracts and stir in. Also salt and food color Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Beat cold white chocolate intil just light and fluffy.
- Fill tart shells, and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Remive sides of tart, Carnush with fresh whipped cream, crushed peppermint candy and peppermint bark.