Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings. Easy, simple and totally understated, this Butternut Squash Chia Pudding is ridiculously healthy Pile on the toppings. I highly recommend some crushed hazelnuts, shredded coconut, and cocoa nibs. Either peel, seed, cube, steam and puree your own butternut squash (it's way easier than it sounds).
I don't think there's any type of food that makes me think of Fall more than This was a wonderful choice for a winter soup, I even copied your toppings for the guests. Choosing Chia is a blog all about healthy vegetarian recipes that are easy to follow, taste delicious. Some popular butternut squash soup toppings include fresh herbs, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, diced apples, diced pears and kale chips. You can have Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings
- It’s of I large butternut.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of I large tomato.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 portion of chia seeds.
- Prepare of Parsely.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
If you are looking for a protein to eat with butternut squash soup, adding nuts and seeds will suffice. They will also serve as a nice soup topping with. For the crunchy rosemary topping: Washed butternut seeds. Cut open your butternut and remove the seeds.
Butternut soup with chia seeds toppings instructions
- Wash and Peel the butternut as shown.
- Cut into cubes as shown.
- Melt butter into a pan as shown.
- Add cubed onions and fry until pinkish.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 mins.
- Add the cubed butternut and cook for a few minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and enough water to cover and bring to boil.
- When cooked blend into a fine puree and sieve to get this. Top with chia seeds and garnish with parsely.
Clean them up then dry them. In a frying pan, heat some vegetable oil (very small amount). From chia pudding to chia-infused nut butter and everything in between, here are Chia seeds make a far better topping as they deliver the crunch you crave without excess calories Add Some to Soup. Next time you heat up a pureed veggie broth—like sweet potato or butternut squash—garnish your. This is a thick, rich soup with tons of flavor.