Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers.
Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Though trifle dishes are the most classic way to serve banana pudding, you can serve them in pretty much anything you want! Spread one-third of the remaining pudding over the bananas and continue layering wafers, bananas and pudding, ending with pudding. You can have Banana Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- Prepare 35-45 of Nilla Wafers.
- It’s 5-6 of medium size ripe bananas sliced.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar divided.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs, separated, at room temperature.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Optional : top with additional nilla wafers or try my never fail meringue.
This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. A classic Southern banana pudding made with a custard-based vanilla pudding, sliced bananas Banana pudding is a classic Southern dessert, well-loved for its creamy texture and comforting. Are you excited to try this Creamy sweet banana pudding is the best dessert to bring for a party!
Banana Pudding instructions
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar,flour and salt in top of double boiler. Stir in 4 egg yolks and milk; blend well..
- Cook, uncovered, over boiling water, stirring constantly; 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla..
- Spread small amount on bottom of 1 and 1/2 quart casserole dish; cover with layer of nilla wafers. Top with layer of sliced bananas. Continue to layer wafers, bananas and custard to make 3 layers of each, ending with custard..
- Now you can stop here and just add additional wafers to the top and enjoy or make a meringue to cover the top by beating the egg whites until stiff but not dry; gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Cover top of pudding spread to cover entire surface. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool slightly and eat or refrigerate..
- If you don't have much luck making meringue, reference my recipe for Never Fail Pie Meringue..
It steals the show with its light. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version Use firm, ripe bananas in the pudding. To keep the sliced bananas from turning brown, they are gently tossed or. Banana Pudding is one of those recipes I dream about. This banana pudding recipe is my Mom's and it's seriously dang near famous at this point.