Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet. Mild squash meets spicy sausage in this one-skillet pasta dish. Scale and get a printer-friendly version of the Italian Sausage, Squash and Pasta recipe here. Or you can throw together this squash skillet recipe, which is so adaptable that you probably can make it from whatever you have in your.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we earn from qualifying purchases. See more details in the policy page. I know it may seem odd to many American's. You can cook Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet
- You need 1 pkg. of Johnsonville sausage (six sausage links) I used Jalapeño Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 lb. of bow tie pasta.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Green onion, chopped for garnish.
Spicy sausage and pasta are combined to make a perfectly cheesy pasta bake! Don't worry, we have a perfect one-skillet dish your whole family will love! Spicy chicken sausage is mixed with fire-roasted tomatoes and pasta to create a delicious and flavorful family favorite. "One pot" pasta dishes are the best. They're so easy to put together, and other than a cutting board for some prep work, only a single skillet ends up in the It's a simple sauté of smoked andouille sausage, and with a little bit of diced tomatoes, chicken broth and milk, the pasta gets cooked right in the skillet!
Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet step by step
- Cut sausage into coins and saute in large pot with a little oil. Once they start to brown, add in onion and garlic. Continue cooking until onion is soft..
- Add in chicken broth, pasta and Rotel. Bring to a boil..
- Add in cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low..
- Continue to simmer on medium low for about 15 minutes until reduced down and pasta is cooked..
- Top with cheddar cheese and place under broiler in oven until cheese is hot and bubbly. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn! Enjoy !.
Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet is a quick, weeknight skillet supper that's full of bold flavors. It was a productive weekend 'round these parts! True to our word, Ben and I got up early on Saturday morning then got to cleanin'! Spicy sausage pasta, made all in one pan – I'm not sure who the genius is that invented the one pot pasta meal, but I'd like to give them a HUGE high Everything gets cooked in one big skillet, even the noodles. Start by browning the chicken sausage.