Sheryl's Florentine Meatball Soup. Easy Main Dish Main Dish Easy Baking American Meatballs Spinach Poultry Turkey Recipes Provolone Recipes Kid-Friendly. Reviews for: Photos of My Special Shrimp Scampi Florentine. Creamy Chicken Florentine Soup Recipe – This easy, creamy chicken florentine soup recipe is simple to make using just a few common ingredients.
Baked chicken florentine meatballs with homemade tomato sauce! Tender pieces of white meat combined with fresh spinach for a healthy meal full of These chicken florentine meatballs are super tender, packed with spinach in each bite and ready in a snap. Make dinner simple and full of flavor with this healthy twist on the classic pasta dish. You can cook Sheryl's Florentine Meatball Soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheryl's Florentine Meatball Soup
- You need 1 of Meat balls.
- It’s 1 of Prego Florentine pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Ziti pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Summer squash.
- You need 1 of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Gourmet lemon rock sea salt.
From meatball subs to slow-cooker Swedish meatballs, let spaghetti's tastier sidekick take centre stage with these creative and delicious recipes. <p>All the comfort of soup with the flavours and heartiness of spaghetti, Rachael Ray hits it out of the park with this fusion of two comfort food. Chicken & Basil Meatballs swim in deeply rich bone broth with veggies and herbs, making a hearty and filling dish. Simple enough to make on a weeknight but as delicious as a slowly simmered Sunday meal. This bone broth soup will be a favorite all season long!
Sheryl's Florentine Meatball Soup step by step
- Brown meat balls in preheated skillet in 2 tbsp of grape seed oil turning frequently for even browning and set aside when done. Slice summer squash and set aside In med saucepan bring 2 cups of water to a boil add tsp grape seed oil and pinch of salt. Add box of ziti or penne pasta and cook until pasta is al dente. Turn down and simmer add pasta sauce meatballs spinach and squash and chopped cilantro 1/2 tsp cover and let simmer until spinach is wilted and squash is soft. Serve hot.
A healthy, easy chicken meatball soup recipe made with ground chicken, brown rice and a nice kick from fresh ginger in a lime tomato broth. Traditionally the meatballs for this soup are made with ground pork and rice, but instead I used dark meat ground chicken. We know you're big meatball fans, but that doesn't mean you can't try something new for a change. These meatballs are made from a mixture of turkey mince, spinach, and parmesan. Meatballs have great texture and taste.