No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake. They all agreed that it was just a double decker of perfectly spicy, perfectly sweet and SUPREMELY MOIST cake action, slathered with DREAMY, secretly muscle-pumpin' frosting. Great recipe for No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake. I recently discovered I have a gluten allergy and while trying to find foods I can eat (which weren't many I liked) I began eating less and protein became something I was in dire need of.
I had to physically pull out the photos on my camera to show them the ingredients that went into the cake. Home » Desserts » Easy Gluten-Free Blueberry Cake. These healthy no bake carrot cake protein bars taste exactly like a soft and fluffy carrot cake but in a healthy snack bar form! You can have No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake
- You need 1 cup of white jasmine rice flour.
- You need 45 grams of garden of life raw fit unflavored high protein powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of finely pureed carrots.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar(optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of honey(or more if desired).
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of olive oil and rice flour to coat the pan.
Packed full of protein, fiber and with no added sugar, it's the perfect snack recipe to have on hand! The recipe for Sugar Free Carrot Cake. What you will need to make this Sugar Free Carrot Cake. Make this recipe gluten free by using gluten free flour instead of regular flour.
No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake step by step
- Make the rice flour by using a coffee grinder or buy it at your local health food store.
- Mix all the dry ingredients separate from the wet ingredients except for the blueberries (save those for the last step).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat any sized pan with the olive oil and the rice flour.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients and pour in the pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top and put in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Let cool once cooked through then cut into small bars u can carry with u after a workout or in the morning with your coffee :).
Or, you can make this recipe low carb by using low carb Carbalose flour. Add coconut, dates, sea salt and baking soda, and process until the dates are fully broken up. In fact, most flourless chocolate cake recipes are actually naturally gluten-free. The difference is that this is a sugar-free keto flourless chocolate cake recipe. And like I mentioned above, it's more customizable to use your favorite sweetener.