Cinnamon Protein Banana Loaf!. Mix in one bowl all the dry ingredients. Mash banana into eggs and add to dry mixture. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
That's why our Cinnamon Protein + Banana Oat Bowl has gluten-free rolled oats for sustained energy, butternut squash to bring immune- and vision-supporting Tastes Like: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Breakfast should set you up for success. That's why our Cinnamon Protein + Banana Oat Bowl has. You can have Cinnamon Protein Banana Loaf! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Protein Banana Loaf!
- Prepare 1 cup of Any flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of protein powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
Moist banana loaf, delicious warmed with butter. mmmmmmm . Banana-cinnamon buckwheat porridge (v, gf, r). Blackberry avocado chocolate pudding (v, r). Banana And Oats Protein Shake Recipe.
Cinnamon Protein Banana Loaf! instructions
- Mix in one bowl all the dry ingredients.
- Mash banana into eggs and add to dry mixture.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients. Stir all together..
- Grease loaf pan, or line with parchment paper. Pour all mixture in.
- Cook at 350°F for approximately 40 minutes.
Bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions. Find more cake recipes at BBC Good Food. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. It's great for using up overripe bananas, too. Not sure on the math of that, but I I've found that adding some cinnamon helps to bring out the protein shake's subtle, but oh-so-tasty flavor.