Chicken Tortilla Casserole. Add a layer of tortilla strips, and then. Chicken Tortilla Casserole is an easy Tex-Mex recipe made with layers of flour tortillas and a flavorful filling of chicken, spicy tomatoes, black beans, corn, and cheese. Chicken Tortilla Casserole has been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember!
For anyone looking for an easy, satisfying dinner that's low on ingredients and effort, this casserole, packed with Southwest flavor, fits. Our Healthy Request® Chicken Soup is the base for this delicious Tortilla Casserole that doesn't sacrifice on flavor. This Chicken Tortilla Casserole recipe uses prepared soups and rotisserie chicken to add convenience. You can have Chicken Tortilla Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- It’s 3 of boneless chicken breasts cooked.
- It’s 10 of white corn tortillas.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheese (1/2 cheddar, 1/2 Monterey jack).
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of green roasted chilles.
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of adobe.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sazon.
Chicken Tortilla Casserole Pioneer Woman style uses freshly diced tomatoes and a. Get ready — Ree is preparing a hearty chicken casserole with BIG Tex-Mex flavor. Have you downloaded the new Food Network Kitchen app yet? My deliciously cozy chicken tortilla casserole is layered with lots of bold, zesty flavors, and is mouthwateringly hot and bubbly fresh out of the oven.
Chicken Tortilla Casserole step by step
- Shred the chicken.
- Mix the shredded chicken, adobe, and sazon.
- Mix all cans and 1/2 cup of cheese with chicken.
- Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- In a 9 by 13 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray line bottom with 1/2 of the tortillas spread, 1/2 of the chicken mixture add another layer of tortillas then add the rest of the chicken cover with the rest of the cheese.
- Tent aluminum foil over baking dish.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes for crispy cheese pull foil off and switch oven to broil for the last 2 – 5 minutes watch not to burn the top.
Chicken tortilla casserole. by Lisa Fain. I make a "chicken enchilada" casserole that uses the cream soups. This racetrack casserole has the same cheese & chile flavors without the soup. A delicious chicken tortilla casserole that's perfect for a busy weeknight dinner! I can almost guarantee empty plates after the family sees this on the table!