Pappardelle with artichoke and sage sauce. Trim off the artichokes' outer leaves, slice off the top third, peel the stems with a vegetable peeler, then cut the artichokes into quarters. Put the lemon juice into a bowl and toss the artichokes in it. Add the roasted red peppers, beans, artichoke hearts, and half the reserved pasta cooking water and season with salt.
Pappardelle is a wide, flat pasta. If you can't find it, use fettuccine. Be sure to grate the rind before you juice the lemon. You can cook Pappardelle with artichoke and sage sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pappardelle with artichoke and sage sauce
- You need 380 g of Papardelle.
- It’s 3-4 of artichoke hearts, if they're big, 2-3.
- You need of Small chopped y.
- It’s 4-5 of fresh sage leaves.
- It’s 200 ml of stock.
- It’s of Parmesan.
- It’s of Glug of white wine.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
I would prefer to have a creamy light sauce with maybe a bit of Gorgonzola. Italian Ravioli with Spinach, Artichokes, Capers, Sun-Dried Tomatoes. The vegetables are sautéed in olive oil. Have you downloaded the new Food Network Kitchen app yet?
Pappardelle with artichoke and sage sauce step by step
- Fry onion gently in olive oil and butter. Meanwhile, chop sage and artichokes. When softened, add it all to pan. Add wine and let it evaporate. Then add stock, simmer for about 20 mins. Bring pot of salted water to the boil.
- After 20 minutes, the water should be bubbling, add some to sauce if dry. Start to cook pasta according to instructions. Take about half the sauce out using a ladle into a hug and whizz up until smooth. Add back to pan. Add some Parmesan and mix.
- Drain pasta al dente, add to the creamy sauce, mix well and serve 😄.
Recipe Pairing Guides » Pappardelle with Lemon, Baby Artichokes, and Asparagus. Add salt and pepper and reserved chard, cover and remove from heat. Return pot of water to a boil and cook pappardelle according to package instructions. Over medium heat, toss pasta with sauce. Liquid served from braising vegetables makes a light, brothy sauce for the noodles.