Sig's Deep fried Ravioli.
You can have Sig's Deep fried Ravioli using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Deep fried Ravioli
- You need 250 grams of bought (from chiller section) fresh giant ravioli of choice, not canned and in sauce.
- Prepare of water for par boiling the ravioli, as per direction of chosen pasta.
- You need of vegetable oil for deep frying, deep enough for pasta to swim to top, when cooked.
- You need 4 sheets of kitchen paper towel to drain after frying.
Sig's Deep fried Ravioli step by step
- Put to boil,a large pot of water.
- When boiling add the ravioli and boil for about 3 minutes, remove them and drain thoroughly in a sieve, or they will splatter when putting them into the oil.
- In the meantime heat your oil for deep frying the ravioli.
- When they are drained, add them carefully into your deep fryer and fry for a few minutes until slightly brown and bubbly. Don't fry to many at a time. Remove and rest on paper towel draining oil before serving.
- Serve as a snack with a little salad garnish and a dip if you like.