Simple Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes.
You can have Simple Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- You need 1/3 cup of Grape seed or olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of Tiny red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
Simple Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add oil to a mixing bowl that can fit the potatoes and has a lid. As for the oil, I like to use grape seed oil over Olive oil because it has milder flavor..
- Add garlic powder, rosemary, salt and pepper to the oil evenly..
- Cut potatoes into even wedges. An easy way to cut wedges is to cut the potato in half then cut that half in half again. Huzzah!!.
- Toss potato wedges into the mixing bowl. Cover and have a 4 year old shake them well so the potatoes are evenly covered with the goodness..
- Pour the potatoes onto a baking sheet and evenly distribute them..
- Cook for 35 to 45 min or until slightly crisp on the whites of the potato. Make sure to give them a good toss about 20 minutes in and check occasionally..
- Grate Parmesan into thin tiny slices. Sprinkle generously on to potatoes once they are done and still hot!.