Pineapple pancakes with maple syrup. Mix all ingredients of batter and form batter. I love pancakes with maple syrup, but I've never combined the two with pineapple. I can imagine that the sweetness & texture of the pineapple combined with the pancakes would be nice though.
Top pancakes with maple syrup, whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Your favorite Pineapple Upside-Down Cake makes a comeback – as delicious pancakes! What a great way to wake up! You can cook Pineapple pancakes with maple syrup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple pancakes with maple syrup
- You need of For pancake batter.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- It’s 6+4 slice of pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of maple syrup.
There's no need to skip breakfast anymore to enjoy dessert. Homemade Pancake Syrup (Butter-Maple). "Old-fashioned pancake syrup made with simple ingredients! When it comes to pancake syrup my boys are SO DOGGONE PICKY!! I use to get whatever was on sale but not anymore.
Pineapple pancakes with maple syrup instructions
- Mix all ingredients of batter and form batter.Dip 6 pineapple slice in batter and shallow fry in pan using little oil/ghee cook it from both sides.
- Heat another pan add sugar and few drops of water let it dissolve completely, now add 4 pineapple slice and caramelized for 1 minute from both sides..
- Take a plate put 1st layer pancake, 2nd layer caramelized pineapple slice 3rd layer pancake, 4th layer caramelized pineapple,5th layer pancake top with whipped cream and drizzle maple syrup..
Now it HAS to be the Log Cabin brand or this homemade. Real and American classical pancakes with maple syrup. And with her permission I am sharing this wonderful recipe of classic Pancakes with maple syrup. Enjoy the blend of tropical flavors in these delicious Pineapple Pancakes with Coconut Syrup. I could eat it with a spoon!