Peppermint Chocolate Pretzels.
You can have Peppermint Chocolate Pretzels using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Chocolate Pretzels
- You need 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- Prepare 3 cups of mini pretzel twists.
- Prepare 2 of candy canes, crushed.
Peppermint Chocolate Pretzels instructions
- Line 2 half sheet pans with either parchment paper or silicone baking sheets and set them aside..
- Place the chocolate chips and vegetable oil into a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, stopping at the 30 second mark to stir. After 1 minute if the chocolate isn't completely smooth, then keep microwaving and stirring in 10 second intervals until completely melted. Stir in the peppermint extract..
- Dip the mini pretzels into the melted chocolate, scraping the bottoms on the side of the bowl. Place the coated pretzel onto the prepared sheet pans and sprinkle lightly with some of the crushed candy cane. If the chocolate becomes too thick while your dipping the pretzels, then place the bowl back in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and stir. Once the pretzels are all fairly coated, place the sheet pans into the fridge for 15-20 minutes for the chocolate to set..
- After that, they should be set and ready to eat. You can store these in an airtight container at room temperature or if your kitchen is on the warmer side (as in regularly above 74°ish), then store them in the fridge. They will keep for about 4 days..