Eggplant Caponata on Eggless Basil Pappardelle.
You can cook Eggplant Caponata on Eggless Basil Pappardelle using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Caponata on Eggless Basil Pappardelle
- Prepare 2 of eggplants medium diced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper small sweet diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olives chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste homemade.
- You need 2 tbsps of beet vinaigrette.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 6 of basil leaves chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Eggplant Caponata on Eggless Basil Pappardelle step by step
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a deep sauté pan and add eggplant, sweet pepper, onion and garlic..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are soft..
- Add the olives, tomato paste, beet vinaigrette, sugar, and oregano..
- Season again with salt and pepper..
- Lower heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 30 minutes..
- Stir a few times during cooking, and add a tablespoon or two of water (or olive brine) if the mixture is too thick and sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Allow caponata to cool..
- Serve on pasta..