Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni. Spoon the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish and spoon some additional sauce on top. You may not need all of the remaining sauce. Drain the mozzarella, pat dry with kitchen paper, then slice very thinly.
Serve hot with a sprinkle of basil and extra parmesan. BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes. Pour a small amount of red sauce into the bottom of a baking dish and fill with half of the pasta mixture. You can cook Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni
- It’s 1 1/2 box of rigatoni or ziti pasta.
- You need 1 pound of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 24 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of 6 cheese Italian blend (Sargento).
- It’s 45 oz of favorite red pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large red sweet onion.
- You need 1 stick of real, unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of sea salt.
This rigatoni with tomatoes and eggplant recipe by Jamie Oliver tosses pasta with tomatoes, onions, mozzarella, eggplant, and cream. This baked caprese rigatoni has lots of fresh tomatoes, basil, and Mozzarella. Simple ingredients baked to pasta perfection. This oven-baked chorizo pasta is perfection.
Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni step by step
- In a large pan, brown hamburger meat, add Lawry's seasoning salt. Do not drain the meat. When fully cooked and browned, keep heat on low..
- Chop red onion into small pieces. Add to a small pan on medium heat. Add stick of butter, black pepper, garlic powder. Saute until clear and carmalized. Add to hamburger..
- Pour 2 cups of pasta sauce in the bottom of your 13×9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- In a large pot, add salt, and after brought to a rumbling boil, add your 1 and 1/2 box of pasta. Cook pasta until al dente. Add remaining pasta sauce to hamburger, stirring frequently..
- Once pasta is drained, add a layer of noodles on the bottom on your baking dish. Cover with a layer of your meat sauce, topped with a layer of mozzarella cheese and sprinkled with italian blend. Repeat layers until you have no more noodles..
- Cover entire dish with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Italian blend. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes..
Topped with mozzarella and manchego cheese, our spicy rigatoni will be a hit around the dinner table. Very easy and my husband loved it! I didn't have any rigatoni, so I used what I had.chicken and cheese raviolis. Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes – Italian-inspired dinner with the best homemade creamy pasta sauce! The sun-dried tomato pasta sauce is made from scratch using basil, red pepper flakes, garlic, paprika, cream, and shredded.