You can cook Summer Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Pasta
- Prepare 150 grams of pappardelle.
- It’s of Hand full of red and yellow Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
- You need of Fresh oregano.
- It’s 1 of Green or Red chilli.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Summer Pasta instructions
- Chop garlic into fine slithers or dice them, finely chop a bunch of oregano leaves and parsley leaves. Slice the tomatoes in halves. Slice 1 whole chilli. If the chilli is hot deseed first..
- In a stock pot boil some water, add generous amount of salt and cook pasta for 5 minutes till aldente (just a bit undercooked, having a bite).
- Whilst your pasta is cooking In a skillet or a pan on medium heat add 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add your garlic and chilli, cook till they turn soft. Do not overcook garlic or it will turn bitter. Do not brown them..
- Add the sliced tomatoes, chopped parsley and oregano. Cook for a few minutes till tomatoes start to blister.
- Add pasta directly from the pot, no need to drain the pasta and add half a ladel of pasta water..
- Check for seasoning, add salt and pepper. Cook till all the water is burnt off from the pan. Cook till you hear the oil sizzling once again from the pan..
- Plate the pasta and drizzle some Olive oil and shave some parmesan cheese on top. Do not buy pre shredded stuff..