Cheesy Chorizo Dip. This Keto Cheesy Chorizo Dip is a hearty dish full of bold flavor, spice and everything nice! It's all about the Chorizo… You'll probably want to keep your Spicy Chorizo Cheese Dip warm so that it stays creamy for your party guests, so I did a little testing. This is one dip you will wanna make again and again.
The perfect appetizer for any party or game day! How easy is this Cheesy Chorizo Dip? How easy is this Cheesy Chorizo Dip? You can cook Cheesy Chorizo Dip using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chorizo Dip
- You need 8 ounces of chorizo.
- It’s 10 ounce of can tomatoes with green chiles such as rotel.
- Prepare 16 ounces of Velveeta.
All you need for the magic to happen are chorizo, VELVEETA and milk. This Chorizo Cheese Dip is a delicious appetizer any time of the year. It's creamy, cheesy and just a little spicy, plus it makes a ton so its perfect for feeding a crowd at your holiday party. Hot-n-Cheesy Chorizo Dip: Here's a Game Day appetizer to guaranteed to warm you up from the Squeeze the chorizo from the casing into a small heavy saute pan.
Cheesy Chorizo Dip instructions
- Add rotel and velveeta to slow cooker and turn on.
- In a skillet over medium heat crumble and cook chorizo about 5 or6 minutes or until done..
- Drain grease from chorizo and add to slow cooker..
- Stir everthing together. When cheese melts its ready to serve.Enjoy with tortilla chips,on a hotdog,in a burrito etc……
Nothing is more alluring than a bowl of silky, molten cheese. Chorizo sausage and melted cheese with onions make a delicious warm appetizer. Check out this easy-to-follow recipe to impress your guests. This cheesy chorizo chili dip can potentially warm you up, too, on chilly days because of the heat from the chorizo sausage. What more could you ask for?