Coffee Almond Protein Softbars.
You can have Coffee Almond Protein Softbars using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Almond Protein Softbars
- It’s of The 'Meat'.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Honey.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Protein Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of I can't believe its not butter or Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almond butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Natural Almonds, sliced in two, or whole.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of Brewed Bold Coffee to mix.
- You need of Frosting.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Protein powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa.
- You need 2 1/3 tbsp of Melted "I can't believe its not butter", or Almond Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey, or Agave Syrup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Almond Butter.
Coffee Almond Protein Softbars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175C).
- *Ingredients are totally optional and can be changed. such as coffee… if you don't want coffee in it, then no coffee. Of course by optional I didn't mean you can remove all… unless you plan on serving invisible brownies..
- in large mixing bowl, add all 'the meat' of the Brownie Ingredients..
- Mix all the ingredients well until it's thick and dense, and consistent in texture.
- Put the brownie in an Oven-ready cookware, and make sure this cookware, or baking pan is wide and large enough to spread the batter evenly so that the batter is only a centimetre thick on the pan..
- Place Brownie batter in oven and bake for 15-18 Minutes, or until the texture and consistency looks great..
- FROSTING: Put all the ingredients for the frosting in a mixing bowl and mix well until texture is consistent. Spread it. Spread it well and good and easy all over the just-finished baking, cooled down Brownie..
- Let this awesome piece of wow cool down before serving..
- Slice and dice into partitions that fit your serving needs. Your style..