Creamy Mushroom Pasta With Onions And Spinach.
You can have Creamy Mushroom Pasta With Onions And Spinach using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Pasta With Onions And Spinach
- You need 3 cup of Spinach.
- You need 1 cup of Half and Half.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of Container of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 box of Noodles — I used Ziti.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta With Onions And Spinach step by step
- In a large pan add onion into olive oil. Wait until they start to Caramelize..
- Once Carmelized add mushrooms into the mix..
- Once the mushrooms start too cool add 1 table spoon of balsamic vinegar..
- Cook noodles as instructed on package..
- Add spinach to onion mushroom mixture..
- When the spinach stars to wilt and cook add in half and half and Parmesan cheese. Stir until combined..
- Once the noodles are cooked drain them and add..
- Tip: if you live with a guy who can't have a meal without meat just throw in some frozen meatballs! I always have some on hand just in case :).