You can cook Protein Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Pancakes
- It’s 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Protein powder (vanilla is best).
Protein Pancakes instructions
- Mix together and cook 2 minutes on each side on med-high heat. Serve with bananas, blueberries and honey. If making with choc chips, add to batter and serve with 1 tbsp low fat Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon..
- I serving inc. fruit/honey = 268 calories.
- I serving incl. choc chips and yogurt = 319 calories.
- These do not include the calories from whatever protein powder you use :).