Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can cook Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Quick cook oats.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Scoop whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Soymilk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pumpkin butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients. Will look slightly watery but this is a good thing..
- Melt butter in pan or skillet on medium to medium high heat. Wait until butter is bubbling a little..
- Pour small amount of batter in pan. Around 4 inches in diameter. Wait until batter is bubbling, 3-4 minutes. Then flip pancake and cook for half the time..
- Add more butter to pan and repeat. Serve with maple syrup or spread with pumpkin butter. Makes 4-5 small pancakes..