Mexican Casserole. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Mexican Casserole. This Healthy Mexican Casserole has roasted corn, roasted bell peppers, cheese, enchilada sauce, and corn tortillas.
Mexican Casserole Recipes That Will Win Over Everyone at Your Table. We've captured your favorite flavors in our cheesy, spice-packed Mexican casserole recipes. Our Mexican Casserole recipes are perfect for Cinco de Mayo or just a casual weeknight dinner. You can cook Mexican Casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 C of green chile enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 C of black beans.
- It’s 1 C of Rotel mild diced tomatoes with green chillies.
- You need 1 C of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper (diced).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s of Green onion to top.
- You need 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of oregano.
- It’s of Olive oil.
From cheesy enchiladas to classic King Ranch Chicken Casserole, our collection of Mexican. Mexican Casserole Recipe This light and healthy vegetarian Mexican casserole gets its great flavor from tons of fresh ingredients, like cilantro, plum tomatoes, lime juice, and jalapeño peppers. Mexican Cornbread Casserole is a filling meal. This south-of-the-border-inspired casserole is a great way to feed a family.
Mexican Casserole step by step
- Sauté garlic and bell pepper for a few minutes then add ground turkey and all seasonings. Brown meat..
- Add black beans and diced tomatoes (drain some of the liquid from cans first). Simmer about 10 minutes to let flavors mix and thicken a bit..
- Coat a baking dish with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Poor a little bit of green chile enchilada sauce in the bottom of dish to cover. Lay tortillas evenly (I used 6)..
- Spoon some of the meat and bean mixture on top of the tortillas to cover one layer. Lay 6 more tortillas on top and poor a little green sauce on top of tortillas. Layer again with meat mixture..
- Add cheese and green onions. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes..
I love to make Mexican Cornbread Casserole for when I want a hearty meal. Casseroles just never seem to get old to me. There are so many different things you can turn into a casserole. Mexican Chicken Casserole smothered in an easy sour cream, green chili cheese sauce. This Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipe is simple and delicious and loaded with chips, creamy chicken, salsa, beans, and cheese!