Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl. Chia seeds are usually not organic but raw. Mexican chia seeds in a bowl. Chia has also become popular in Europe.
Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans back in the To top things off, chia seeds are a whole-grain food, usually grown organically. Plus, they're non-GMO and naturally free of gluten. NEUTRAL TASTE – chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods. You can have Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Organic raw chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Stevia.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Organic unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Organic Unsweetened almond or coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Organic coconut water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Organic vanilla extract.
- You need 1 each of Organic banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raw organic goji berries.
Organic Black Raw Chia Seeds from Food To Live are perfect for you because their nutritional value is tremendous. The elements they provide you with include but aren't limited to Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Phosphorus, Manganese, Magnesium, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate. Organic Dry Black and White Chia Seeds Quinoa chia seeds dessert strawberry blueberry raspberry fresh mint on black background Closeup of chia seed superfood raw and organic on white background, with seeds randomly placed in space Premiun raw organic Chia seeds Chia seeds. I have been growing chia organically for the past ten years, and I have fine-tuned my growing and harvesting techniques.
Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl step by step
- Combine chia seeds, 2 tablespoon of coconut ( reserve the last 1/2 tablespoon for garnish), stevia in a mason jar..
- Add all the liquids (the milk, water and extract) in a mason jar..
- Stir very well. Fit mason jar with lid and then let it sit 2 hours to overnight. It will thicken substantially. (I usually make mine before I go to bed so it can be my breakfast the next day).
- Once desired time has past, serve it in a bowl. Depending on how you like the consistency you might need to add a little more coconut water or milk. Slice banana and add on top along with remaining shredded coconut and goji berries. ENJOY!.
Can chia seeds be eaten raw? Cropped view of woman cutting organic and sweet bananas on cutting board on white. Delicious blueberry smoothie bowl with kiwi and frozen berries. Healthy vegan raw food. top view. Raw Food Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Chia Seed Recipes Vegan, Jam Recipes, Sans Gluten, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Chia Recipe.