Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- You need 4 of to 6 Bone-in Pork chops.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- You need 1 large of Sweet Onion Sliced Very Thin.
- You need 1/3 stick of Of Butter.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops instructions
- These pork chops are cooked in the crock pot and the best way to do it is to rub down the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle them on both sides with powdered garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Use your fingers to pat the Parmesan Cheese and the powdered garlic into the pork chops..
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with vegetable cooking spray and then place the pork chops you prepared above into the crock pot..
- Now all of your ingredients to the crock pot in on top of the pork chops..
- Turn the crock pot on high and let it cook for 6 hours. Check about once a hour to make sure it doesn't dry out. If it appears to get to dry at any point add a 1/4 cup of apple cider.
- I like to serve these pork chops over saffron rice and I serve broccoli and cheese with the meal also. I also serve Cheddar Bay Biscuits..