Cheaters Thin Mints.
You can cook Cheaters Thin Mints using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheaters Thin Mints
- You need 2 packages of *8 oz. each* semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 of sleeve Ritz crackers.
- Prepare of Crushed candy canes or sprinkles, for decoration.
Cheaters Thin Mints instructions
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. Melt the chocolate in a large, shallow bowl in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals, until fully melted and smooth. Then stir in the peppermint extract..
- One at a time, dip the Ritz crackers into the chocolate, coating them fully. Use a fork to lift them out, let the excess chocolate drip off, then slide them onto the parchment paper. Sprinkle either some crushed candy cane or sprinkles over the top while they are wet..
- Let the chocolate harden and set. That's it!.