Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup. It's an incredibly hearty, cozy soup with big, plump turkey meatballs and wilted spinach throughout. You can also prep the meatballs beforehand and throw it in the soup when ready to serve. Just know that after this, you may want to add turkey meatballs in all of your soups!
When this Crockpot white bean and sausage soup is about done, you stir in the pasta. Let it cook for another half hour or so, add in the spinach, and then dish it up. cathy's kitchen journey: Crockpot Turkey Sausage Wheatberry Soup. This meal is all about how much flavor you can pack in one pan. You can have Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup
- You need 1 of Vegetable broth 4 cups.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 2 can of Rotel (your choice flavor).
- You need 1 of Sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 cup of Penne pasta (give or take depending on how much pasta you like).
- You need 16 oz of Turkey sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese , cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of seasoning. I love using garlic pepper..
Pasta tossed in a simple sausage, tomato, and spinach sauce is a perfect weeknight meal. I make it a little healthier using whole wheat pasta, low-sodium chicken broth, and spicy Italian turkey sausage. We actually like the turkey sausage better than regular sausage. Italian sausage, tomatoes and spinach make for a flavorful pasta dish that is perfect for dinner any night of the week.
Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup instructions
- Layer in Crock-pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Stir and serve. 😊.
- Have fun with this recipe!! Add or change amounts of ingredients to fit your taste buds!! Make it your own 😋😀.
Feel free to lighten up the recipe a little bit by using turkey Italian sausage for a little less fat and calories. I look forward seeing new crockpot meals! Chicken And Turkey Sausage Gumbo, Bow Tie Pasta With Pesto Chicken And Turkey Sausages, Spinach… Crockpot Turkey Sausage Wheatberry Soup a cathy. meal with my family, and it did! This Lasagna Soup recipe is full of flavor and made in the crockpot or Instant Pot! Do you prefer Slow Cooker or Instant Pot?