Protein Pancakes. We make clean, healthy fuel for high-performing bodies and active busy lives. Clean and naturally sourced sweeteners and flavors. Get The Protein You Need To Start The Day off Right With Our High-Protein Egg Recipes.
Pancakes are probably one of the easiest breakfast recipes you can make, but they're usually carb-heavy and don't provide a ton of protein for a satisfying and filling morning meal (sorry, just. Protein Pancakes! super easy with no refined grains or refined sugar. just oats, banana, eggs, baking powder, and protein powder. Grab a skillet and heat it over the stove on medium. You can have Protein Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of Oatmeal (Quaker Old Fashioned).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whey Protein Powder (Vanilla).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Whites.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar-Free Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 of Banana.
Coat the bottom of the pan with a little butter or coconut oil. While the skillet is heating up, mix together the eggs, protein powder, baking powder and water in a large bowl. There are many different ways to make high-protein pancakes, but the easiest way is to use protein powder. I generally prefer to only use raw or minimally processed ingredients, but I will make an exception for whey protein powder.
Protein Pancakes instructions
- Place oats in a blender until finely mixed into a powder substance.
- Pour & mix all dry ingredients into a small bowl.
- Add & mix egg whites & almond milk to the dry mixture.
- Set oven top to medium heat with a lightly greased skillet/pan.
- Pour mixture onto heated skillet/pan & flip as you would like a regular pancake.
- Serve finished pancakes with sliced bananas & syrup.
The good news is, this protein pancake recipe is a much better choice. This breakfast is high in protein and low in calories. Protein pancakes are an excellent option if you're trying to cut some calories while eating a delicious meal. They use protein powder in place of flour to create healthier pancakes, and can be easily customized using your favorite fruits. The protein powder I use is Vanilla Premiere Protein Powder.