Pepperoni Pizza Pasta. Since the pasta cooks twice, first on the stovetop and then in the oven, overcooking can be a problem if it boils for too long. Like baked ziti crossed with pepperoni pizza, this Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Casserole is so hearty, satisfying, and filling. It's a crowd-pleaser, and conveniently feeds a crowd!
Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Drain pasta and put back in cooking pan. You can cook Pepperoni Pizza Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- You need 8 oz of (2 cups) cooked pasta/ ziti or mostaccioli (long tubular pasta).
- You need 14 oz of jar of favorite pizza sauce.
- You need 2 oz of sliced pepperoni, halved (about 3/4 cup).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped green, red, or yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of romano cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 8 oz of (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Pour sauce over pasta and stir to combine. This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. Two comfort foods join forces in this family favorite recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Pasta. This paleo pepperoni pizza will satisfy your pizza cravings!
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish (or 9 X 11) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- In large bowl, combine cooked pasta, pizza sauce, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, parmesan cheese, romano cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese (1/2 of the cheese), oregano and garlic- mix well. Spoon into spray coated dish, sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (the other half). Cover with foil..
- Bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted..
- Serve with side salad and french bread. Enjoy.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake is what's on the menu tonight at our house! Because my boys love all things pizza and easy homemade pizza recipes are the best, this one has moved to our top favorites! This recipe came from an estate sale. Skip to Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bowl content. Prepare pasta in a large saucepan according to package directions.