Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies). In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire.
With a variety of vegetables and straightforward seasonings, it's a complete. This easy vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef. Cut your own for a roast or just be lazy and buy it pre-cut. You can cook Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies)
- You need 3 1/2 lb of beef (or pork) roast.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of green beans cut.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes or stewed chopped.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of beef stew mix, I used lawrys.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped up bell pepper.
- It’s 5 of medium sized red potatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- It’s 1-2 cups of water.
If you do the Add beef and veggies to large crock pot. This easy Crockpot Pot Roast is an old family recipe with secret ingredients that combine to make a super flavorful & extra tender pot roast in the slow cooker! My Family's Secret Crockpot Pot Roast Recipe. I am crazy excited to be sharing this epic Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe with all of you today.
Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) instructions
- When opening the cans of vegetables do not drain. I use all the juices from each can of vegetables as part of my juice in my stew.
- I mix all my vegetables and seasoning packet in a large bowl..
- I pour a little bit of my veggie mix to line the bottom of the crock pot then place my roast on the top..
- Then dump all the rest of your vegetables on top of your roast.
- With your cup of water add in until most of vegetables are submerged. I ended up using only one cup of water in my 7 quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours. Then whichever method works best for you. Cut up your meat and add back to the crock pot and continue to cook on high for an hour to two hours.
- I like to finish with some cornbread bread muffins on the side. This stew is very freezer friendly and taste just as amazing if not more amazing when reheated.
To Serve Crock Pot Italian Beef, stack it high on hoagie rolls or Italian rolls and top with with giardiniera (Italian pickled veggies) or more pickled peppers if Roasted Sweet green peppers are perfect on this too! We also put out little slider rolls for parties or of course for game day since we have lots of other. Pot roast is basically a braise that cooks at a low temperature for a long period of time. So what kind of meats work best then? We're talking about lean cuts with lots of connective tissue and very little fat that see a lot of movement and action on the animal — ones that would be like chewing shoe leather.