Baked Farfalle w/ Ham & Meat Sauce.
You can have Baked Farfalle w/ Ham & Meat Sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Farfalle w/ Ham & Meat Sauce
- You need 2 C of uncooked farfalle.
- You need 3 C of "lazy pasta sauce" or tomato-meat sauce.
- Prepare 1 C of cooked, diced ham.
- You need 2 T of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 C of grated parmigiano reggiano.
Baked Farfalle w/ Ham & Meat Sauce step by step
- Heat pasta sauce to a minimum of 155° while pasta is cooking. Do not boil, just gently simmer..
- Cool farfalle al dente. Drain..
- Heat butter in a medium sized saute pan. Sear ham on both sides for approximately 1 minute, or until ham is thoroughly heated..
- In a large mixing bowl or saucepot, combine farfalle, pasta sauce, cheese, and ham. Mix together. (Save a little cheese to top pasta before baking and a little cheese for garnish).
- Transfer to a casserole dish. Sprinkle some cheese atop. Bake uncovered at 400° for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
- Variations; Roasted or raw bell peppers, yellow onion, pearl onion, red wine, red wine vinegar, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, capicola, pastrami, pepperoni, sausage, chicken, beef, beef stock, demi glace, roasted poblano, celery, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, olive, compound butters, arugula, spinach, zucchini, ricotta, romano, gruyere, parmesean, pecorino, mozzarella, pecorino, goat cheese, basil, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, peppadew, pepperjack, red onion, thyme, chives, scallions, leeks, caramelized onions, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, cilantro, vegetable stock, balsamic, asiago, asparagus, broccoli, capers, sherry, corn,.