Baked Meaty Rotini.
You can have Baked Meaty Rotini using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Meaty Rotini
- Prepare 1 packages of Ziti Pasta.
- You need 2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 677 grams of Spaguetti Sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano Leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sofrito.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cooking Wine.
Baked Meaty Rotini step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Cook pasta according to package directions for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, brown meat until thoroughly cooked; drain..
- Season meat with basil, oregano, ground black pepper, salt, sofrito, ketchup, sugar and cooking wine..
- Stir in Spaghetti Sauce; simmer 10 minutes..
- Toss hot pasta with meat sauce..
- In 13×9×2-inch baking dish, spoon one-half pasta mixture; spread mozzarella cheese over top..
- Layer with remaining pasta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Cover loosely with foil; bake 25 minutes..
- Remove foil; bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Serve and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese if desired..