Spicy keto grilled chicken. Spicy Grilled Chicken Haiku: "Not spicy enough. But the lime was a nice touch. Marinate longer?" Perfect keto meal for you today.
Grilled Fusion Chicken from Kalyn's Kitchen has a great blend of flavors and this is a recipe I have enjoyed for years! And when I featured this recently on the Something that sounds perfect for Keto is Grilled Chicken Breasts with Chive Herb Butter from FoodieCrush. An inspired Keto Thai Grilled chicken is on the menu today. You can have Spicy keto grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy keto grilled chicken
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken casserole pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breaded pork rinds.
- You need 1 of egg.
You could include a lovely serving of some creamed spinach on the side to get some greens in. What can I use to replace thai red curry paste? Chicken thighs are flavorful, tender and succulent, which is why they're a staple for our high-fat, low-carb ketogenic diet. Crispy, tender chicken meets spicy, buttery tomato cream sauce.
Spicy keto grilled chicken step by step
- Marinate the chicken with all the spice powders and water. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 200 C°, fan forced mode..
- Mix the parmesan cheese, almond meal and breaded pork rinds..
- Beat the egg. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with the egg wash..
- Coat the chicken pieces with the breading mixture..
- Grill the chicken pieces for 25 mins turning once midway through. Enjoy!.
We almost forgot we were on a diet. To keep it keto, skip the pita and serve this. Hot off the grill, this spicy Korean chicken will not disappoint. Using chicken drumsticks and chicken thigh meat doused in a spicy, flavorful marinade I love everything about grilling. Firing up the grill, smelling whatever deliciousness we have going on, and also seeing my husband with his grilling.