Ziti Marinara with Tofu Ricotta.
You can have Ziti Marinara with Tofu Ricotta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ziti Marinara with Tofu Ricotta
- It’s 1/2 cup of ziti or penne pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of marinara – herbs and 1 can tomatoes.
- It’s 1/8 cup of oil for ricotta plus 1 tbsp for sauteing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 package of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum.
Ziti Marinara with Tofu Ricotta instructions
- Preheat oven. Cook pasta according to directions..
- Crumble tofu in a large bowl with your hands. Mix in oil and lemon juice and stir to distribute evenly. Add chives, salt and oregano one by one. Set aside..
- Heat tablespoon of oil on medium heat. Add chives and capsicum and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Mix well..
- Pour enough marinara sauce to cover bottom of an oven safe pan. Add pasta and remaining sauce on top..
- Top pasta with tofu mixture, spreading evenly. Cover with foil and cook for 15 minutes..