Baked Ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake…. It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese.
Lasagna and baked ziti share a lot of the same ingredients, but I find that baked ziti is a lot easier to throw together and serve. The best recipe for baked ziti casserole. Baked Ziti is an easy weeknight pasta dish! You can cook Baked Ziti using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti
- It’s 150 g of pasta elbow.
- Prepare 5 of mushrooms fresh sliced.
- You need 1 of pepper sweet.
- It’s 1 cup of pasta sauce home made.
- You need handful of cheese of.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Tender ziti noodles, a zesty meat sauce and delicious creamy ricotta are layered in a casserole dish, topped with cheese and baked until bubbly. Baked ziti is a simple casserole made with a zesty meat sauce, tender pasta, creamy ricotta, and mozzarella cheese. Typically, the pasta is cooked separately while the meat sauce is being prepared. This Baked Ziti is a classic Italian-American comfort food!
Baked Ziti step by step
- Saute mushrooms and sweet pepper, salt to taste..
- Add in pasta sauce and combine well..
- When thickened, add in pre-cooked pasta..
- Add in cheese and mix well..
- Put into baking pan and top with cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
It's easy to make, perfect for a weeknight meal or a special occasion. Tender pieces of ziti noodles, delicious meat sauce. This baked ziti recipe is layers of pasta with meat sauce and three types of cheese, all cooked together to golden brown perfection. A hearty dinner option that's perfect for feeding a crowd! A saucy, cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe!